• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2024-25 NBA Regular Season: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

theheroatl

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Derozen to the Heat would be tough. The combo of he and Jimmy would be a load to defend as both are tough shot makers with size and off the dribble skills. Just add shooting around them and they can half court you to death by a thousand post ups.

Neither of then or Bam are great floor spacers though, should be able to clog the paint and force those guys to shoot threes

• Premium Member
39 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

🐺 are 🔥 I liked their draft and Ingles is kind of the type they needed. @Sothron wiggle over I have added spring weight 5-10 pounds I need some space up in this wagon 🚗 🙏🏿 

Yeah I've always liked Ingles.  Hate they lost slo mo. That's a real loss like the Nuggets losing Kcp.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

ESPN’s Zach Lowe believes the Sacramento Kings are a “sneak” candidate to land DeMar DeRozan in free agency. “I think the Kings have a move yet to make in the offseason… I think they’ve sniffed around DeRozan,” Lowe said Wednesday on the Lowe Post podcast (23:10). He called Sacramento a “sneak DeRozan team.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

ESPN’s Zach Lowe believes the Sacramento Kings are a “sneak” candidate to land DeMar DeRozan in free agency. “I think the Kings have a move yet to make in the offseason… I think they’ve sniffed around DeRozan,” Lowe said Wednesday on the Lowe Post podcast (23:10). He called Sacramento a “sneak DeRozan team.”

They ain’t gotta sneak around anyone 😆 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

Brandon Ingram trade talks intensifying

i_a5_37_e2_brandon-ingram.png?w=190

Attempts in New Orleans to trade Brandon Ingram have intensified in recent days, league sources say. Sources tell The Stein Line that on Ingram’s side, with the reality that the contract extension terms his camp had hoped for are not forthcoming from the Pelicans, there has likewise been exploration of trade options.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Brandon Ingram trade talks intensifying

i_a5_37_e2_brandon-ingram.png?w=190

Attempts in New Orleans to trade Brandon Ingram have intensified in recent days, league sources say. Sources tell The Stein Line that on Ingram’s side, with the reality that the contract extension terms his camp had hoped for are not forthcoming from the Pelicans, there has likewise been exploration of trade options.

So who wants Ingram the most?

I was thinking about this.. I cant really figure out his trade and extend market

Edited by theheroatl

• Premium Member

A 5 teamer? Who is the 5th team? GSW, PHI, DAL, MIN and ???

Anthony Slater: The Buddy Hield deal will be roped into a five-team trade, per sources, stemming from the Klay Thompson move to Dallas, which now makes Kyle Anderson and Hield the combined return to GSW for Klay.
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, georgia said:

The Murray deal is suppose to include more $ and speculation could expand to the Wizards.   Wonder if it involves us sending them Nance and Bagley III coming here to make up the $ difference.  

For next year only, I’d rather have Nance than Bagley.

• Like 3