• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024-25 NBA Regular Season: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

theheroatl

• Moderators
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

This isn't aimed at you.  But I've seen a lot of folks suggesting the Jones move 'unlocks' PHX or stte, because they need a PG and blah, blah, blah.

But the reality is their biggish-3 are gonna do whatever TF they wanna do.  Imagine Bud looking at KD or Book or Beal and screaming, "Get the ball *burp* to ...... Jones?!"

What do people think is gonna happen?  They're gonna be all, "Gee ok, coach." and start runnin' sets?

Nah, They're gonna treat him like they treat all the other minimum players and (not)politely tell him to stand in the corner .... for spacing.  Oh and go lock down somebody you've never shown the ability to do defensively. 

Let's be real.  This is a nice move on paper and 2k.  But the reality is gonna match like @AHF's tinder profile pic.  We know that's just David Hasslehoff, AH. 

Phoenix screwed the pooch when they targeted Beal.  Would have done much better to add a two-way wing at a lower price.

Oh, and that tinder pic works for a very specific range of women.  I'll say no more about it but know I'm not changing it.

2d4487d2e3da19096d6a6aad66ed9169,314a890

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Phoenix screwed the pooch when they targeted Beal.  Would have done much better to add a two-way wing at a lower price.

Oh, and that tinder pic works for a very specific range of women.  I'll say no more about it but know I'm not changing it.

No judgment.   I'm working on a Wesley Snipes-ian version for myself. 😉

• Haha 2

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

No judgment.   I'm working on a Wesley Snipes-ian version for myself. 😉

Good choice.  What girl doesn't like ice-skating?

image.png

• Haha 3

On 7/29/2024 at 11:07 AM, kg01 said:

This isn't aimed at you.  But I've seen a lot of folks suggesting the Jones move 'unlocks' PHX or stte, because they need a PG and blah, blah, blah.

But the reality is their biggish-3 are gonna do whatever TF they wanna do.  Imagine Bud looking at KD or Book or Beal and screaming, "Get the ball *burp* to ...... Jones?!"

What do people think is gonna happen?  They're gonna be all, "Gee ok, coach." and start runnin' sets?

Nah, They're gonna treat him like they treat all the other minimum players and (not)politely tell him to stand in the corner .... for spacing.  Oh and go lock down somebody you've never shown the ability to do defensively. 

Let's be real.  This is a nice move on paper and 2k.  But the reality is gonna match like @AHF's tinder profile pic.  We know that's just David Hasslehoff, AH. 

I give Bud the benefit of the doubt to make it come together, none of their pseudo-Big 3 has had a coach as good.  At lleast for a respectable second round out as there is always a cap on how good a team with Cupcake as your best player can be with his horrible screening, mediocre playmaking, low impact defensive role, and tepid intensity, let alone the gross redundancy of Beal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/29/2024 at 1:28 PM, AHF said:

You know he was a huge pop star in Germany. 

5 hours ago, benhillboy said:

I didn’t give a damn about Hasselhoff, KIT was the man tho.

I won't stand for the Hasselhoff slander but KIT was definitely the man.

But who wins a fight between KIT and Airwolf?

:boxing: 

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I won't stand for the Hasselhoff slander but KIT was definitely the man.

But who wins a fight between KIT and Airwolf?

:boxing: 

Airwolf was a bit before my time, probably still stuck on Transformers/ Thundercats/ He-Man. 

Edited by benhillboy
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Airwolf was a bit before my time, probably still stuck on Transformers/ Thundercats/ He-Man. 

I thought that was the same time, no? Cuz I had skeletor and was rooting on homie from dirty dozen to kick serious ars in the air!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Folks, we are in the thick of the off season here. We are down to the Hoff vs He-Man-Airwolf vs Alf. 

See, now Braaaaaad puts some of this into his pod I’d listen intently. :jesus:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Whaa?  Knight Rider was before Airwolf.  You tryna make us feel old(er)?

• Haha 2