• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2024-25 NBA Regular Season: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

theheroatl

8 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Maybe, just maybe, that Lakers pick will turn to gold for us.

LOVE IT!  Man, my utter spite for the Lakers actually has a chance of benefiting our boys this year.  Even if the Hawks let us down, it'll be fun watching the Lakers crumble.

Edited by Phunkabilly
  • Like 4

• Moderators

I'm kind of split on Klay.  I was envisioning some rough scenarios for them where he was getting hurt and sucking it up at various times.  There is a reason GS is letting him go.  Probably the best version of the Lakers included him on the roster and returning to form but the worst version of the Lakers might also have included him chucking shots and spending too much time in street clothes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, kg01 said:

Jalen Smith to CHI, 3 years $27 mil.

This might be the move that gets @shakes back in the bulls' fold, folks.

We can only watch ... and wait. 😔

🤓

Naw, I skipped over them and went straight to OKC last November/December.   That’s a fun team to watch.   And now they got Carushow and Hartenstein.   

Aside from Boston being the best team in the league by a wide margin, the lack of three point shooting by Dallas was why they lost. He doesn’t have much trend left on his tires, but I think he can still provide spurts of semi-vintage Klay. No matter how much he has struggled you still have to respect his shot. This could potentially open up so much more in the Dallas offense.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aside from Boston being the best team in the league by a wide margin, the lack of three point shooting by Dallas was why they lost. He doesn’t have much trend left on his tires, but I think he can still provide spurts of semi-vintage Klay. No matter how much he has struggled you still have to respect his shot. This could potentially open up so much more in the Dallas offense.

Injury prone now. He’s prolly gonna play about 50 games all season. 

1 minute ago, theheroatl said:

Garland and Allen two top trade candidates.

They really want to build with Mobley and Mitchell

Garland to SAS

Garland to [insert team here]

I got clicks for days, folx.

Let's start a twit account.  We'll be on BSPN as eggsperts in a matter of weeks!

• Haha 2