• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2024-25 NBA Regular Season: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

theheroatl

9 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Multi-year guaranteed contract for the 55th pick, really nice move by the Lakers.  When you see a guy putting up 5/3/2 in a dominant season in college, and they slip to the end of the second round, you gotta lock them up long term.

Eh, this is Lebrons going away present from the league. I'll allow it.  Especially while similar turd like Koby Karl got to play for far too long.  And seat-fillers like Nik Kerr get to have coaching careers.

IOW, this ain't new and it's not a Lebron creation. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Eh, this is Lebrons going away present from the league. I'll allow it.  Especially while similar turd like Koby Karl got to play for far too long.  And seat-fillers like Nik Kerr get to have coaching careers.

IOW, this ain't new and it's not a Lebron creation. 

Would have liked to see Jamelle McMillan mentioned here.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

We are in some weird dangerous territory unless some trades happen quick.

Basically counting on Risacher being a difference maker and Trae making magic like he usually does just to tread water in the middle to bottom of the EC

Edited by theheroatl

20 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Basically counting on Risacher being a difference maker and Trae making magic like he usually does just to tread water in the middle to bottom of the EC

They better go get Ayton! Been sayin this.

hope they do it.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Before I could take anything from this chart, I would need to know how he's calculating Expected Wins.  Is it based on each players production in the previous season?  Because I would and will argue that Daniels will have a more prominent role in Atlanta than he had in NO.  I would also ask the question if team fit is considered (it's not) or if it is simply a derivation of each players statistical output in the previous year.  How do you account for Trae being better next year given the omission of DJM?  How do you account for injuries?  

IOW....that chart doesn't really mean much until it is better understood.  

• Like 3