• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks DNA?

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Dejay said:

e banking on Trae's star power to sellout the building and sell merch. That didn't fly with us back then and most certainly won't now...

I can see it now:

Join us at 'The Farm' as we begin the newly infused era of Hawks DNA featuring  Ice Trae and the franchises first ever #1 pick, the Zacc Attack. 🤓

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I can see it now:

Join us at 'The Farm' as we begin the newly infused era of Hawks DNA featuring  Ice Trae and the franchises first ever #1 pick, the Zacc Attack. 🤓

See it? Laundry will have that plastered all over billboards in the weeks leading up to October. They'll have commercials about Trae and the Zacc attack battling the stars of the NBA or about the dates when (insert superstar player here) comes to town and to get your seats. 

Sounds familiar, fellow longtime Hawk fans???

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Dejay said:

See it? Laundry will have that plastered all over billboards in the weeks leading up to October. They'll have commercials about Trae and the Zacc attack battling the stars of the NBA or about the dates when (insert superstar player here) comes to town and to get your seats. 

Sounds familiar, fellow longtime Hawk fans???

Problem here is if that's the plan then that requires Quin to play Zacc.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Well shit!

....the first thing that popped into my head  'One of these things is not like the others'  🎶  🎶  🎶 ....I'm sad 😔 for thinking it. 

Oooooooof

I think I woulda had the ticket sales office use that line on the down low lol

Edited by Afro

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, macdaddy said:

The list of great players who wouldn't meet the Hawks DNA standard is long.  I don't just hate it because it might just be phony.  I hate it because I believe we're passing on talent because the player might be difficult, arrogant, over-confident, you know like MJ, Isiah, Bird, Magic, AI, Lebron, Butler, Luka (lol).   I don't want a team of do-gooders making 12 passes each possession.  I want someone to get a bucket, to get a block, to knock somoone to the ground on a layup.  I want to win.  

You hit it out of the park Mac!  

On 7/3/2024 at 6:24 AM, kg01 said:

Lemme clear it up for you, af.

If we sign a guy?  He has it

If we can't sign a guy? He doesn't have it.

If we send a guy away? Nah, he didn't have it.

We've all seen it in the workplace.  Well, you've seen it if you have poor leadership.

If someone chooses to leave for a better opportunity for themselves and their family.  Management is all, "Yeah they were the problem."  Even though they were considered 'great' before you knew they were leaving. 

Wait, that got a little autobiographical... 🙃 

💯 it’s the media. Basssssstaaaaarrrdssss!!!

On 7/3/2024 at 6:31 AM, kg01 said:

But I erased it

Your first instinct is the correct one :jesus: