• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks DNA?

47 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Yes, I am actually Landrys wife

I was breakin his wife down on tape. Much like he does with our prospects I guess..

Ok these Aussies scouted Laundry’s wife and paid her for being their sponsor. It’s hilarious, at one point she’s like thinking what am I supposed to say… the Aussie pervert: you’re doin fine honey 🍯..

Wow.. These Aussies prolly bullied Laundry 🧺 and took his wife.

BTw, she’s fine, I’m gonna put that out there, soft on the eyes 👀

GET US A 🏀 PLAYER VERSION OF YOUR WIFE!!!

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I was breakin his wife down on tape. Much like he does with our prospects I guess..

Ok these Aussies scouted Laundry’s wife and paid her for being their sponsor. It’s hilarious, at one point she’s like thinking what am I supposed to say… the Aussie pervert: you’re doin fine honey 🍯..

Wow.. These Aussies prolly bullied Laundry 🧺 and took his wife.

BTw, she’s fine, I’m gonna put that out there, soft on the eyes 👀

GET US A 🏀 PLAYER VERSION OF YOUR WIFE!!!

See? Spuds keeping up with the theme-- he's sitting at the just-hit-puberty boys table where they talk about hot girls theyll never get

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

See? Spuds keeping up with the theme-- he's sitting at the just-hit-puberty boys table where they talk about hot girls theyll never get

:aaa: Jefe grabbed fruit 🍎 

image.gif.46d786c067ec8f0f94b83770534a8684.gif

@kg01 friendly (I think he’s an outside but he is possibly a spy 🕵️♀️; he may play for both sides :huh:) fiiiiiiiiire 🔥 

3 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

just-hit-puberty

Explain the excess hair then.. :jesus:

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
On 7/3/2024 at 8:43 AM, Dejay said:

Someone really needs to sit Laundry down and tell him to stop talking and start producing some rosters that are capable of being more than play-in/first round fodder. When you're renown throughout most of the country as the SD Jones of the NBA in terms of relevance, you really don't have much room to talk tough about DNA or culture.

Couldn't come up with a trade at the deadline,  hasn't come up with a decent trade in the offseason.   Could be the owner said no.  It's obvious that the owner is trying not to spend money.  

• Like 2

On 7/3/2024 at 8:06 AM, theheroatl said:

Culture doesn't win championships in basketball. Top end talent does.  BUILDING A TEAM BASED ON CULTURE IS FOOLS GOLD. BUILDING A TEAM ON TALENT WORKS.

Last time Heat won the championship they had Ray Allen, Lebron James, and Chris Bosh.

They been like to two finals though. That means a lot.