• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks giving away Clint Capela

Gray Mule

Rumors, rumors everywhere and not a new trade to be found.

Atlanta will be giving away, one slightly used center.  Capela is the low man out with the Hawks overabundance of centers.  Sealed bids are being taken.  Alert!  The winner will be whoever turns in the lowest bid, not the highest.  Hawks may have to sweeten this deal in order to get bidders.  Stay tuned for further, breaking news.

Knowing that, whatever deal that the Hawks were to make, some fans will swear they gave him away.  This way we remove all doubts!  :bb:

:ahf:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Rumors, rumors everywhere and not a new trade to be found.

Atlanta will be giving away, one slightly used center.  Capela is the low man out with the Hawks overabundance of centers.  Sealed bids are being taken.  Alert!  The winner will be whoever turns in the lowest bid, not the highest.  Hawks may have to sweeten this deal in order to get bidders.  Stay tuned for further, breaking news.

Knowing that, whatever deal that the Hawks were to make, some fans will swear they gave him away.  This way we remove all doubts!  :bb:

:ahf:

You had me…whew

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ShooterSays said:

Just gonna leave these classic Capela highlights here.

My guy is the absolute master of the 2-hand lay-(off)up from 2 inches aimed at neither the hoop nor the square.

Like, how do you do that so often?

Tell me you don't work on a galdayum thing all offseason without telling me you don't work on a galdayum thang all offseason. 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

My guy is the absolute master of the 2-hand lay-(off)up from 2 inches aimed at neither the hoop nor the square.

Like, how do you do that so often?

Tell me you don't work on a galdayum thing all offseason without telling me you don't work on a galdayum thang all offseason. 

Its like his motor skills get short circuited sometimes, I really dont get it.  Half the time he gets his own rebounds so it doesn’t matter but it is baffling.  I rly think he got some kind of degenerative motor skill brain dmg. In like half joking but also half sad/guilty for making fun 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, ShooterSays said:

Just gonna leave these classic Capela highlights here.

I came away from this video just thinking how great of a passer Trae is.  It's ridiculous.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I swear to Lucifer you leave the goat 🐐 alone!!! He’s practicing saying Reeeesacker… Reeeisacie..  😑 

Aren’t you supposed to be from France 🇫🇷 Nique? :Bob:

I need to quit playing.  He apparently lives near my parents.  They've run into him at the gas station a couple times.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I need to quit playing.  He apparently lives near my parents.  They've run into him at the gas station a couple times.  

Ok I think it’s time to send my Georgia Nique jersey #21 to your folks house 🏠. You think they’d have any objection to lettin the garment take a ride in case they saw Mr. Wilkins again? :huh:

image.gif.93dc21e6a7ca3f493d4020395de10460.gif

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ok I think it’s time to send my Georgia Nique jersey #21 to your folks house 🏠. You think they’d have any objection to lettin the garment take a ride in case they saw Mr. Wilkins again? :huh:

image.gif.93dc21e6a7ca3f493d4020395de10460.gif

If you send that to my parents house, it'll end up framed in pop's man cave.  And he'll be all, 'Aye look what this squd dude sent me as a gift."

I'll be like, 'Uh, I think maybe he wanted you to get it signed.."

"Sheeeittt .. tell em come get it back." 

🤬

• Haha 3

Highlight film didn't show Capela throwing those line drives at the goal from the free throw line.  Evidently the gym where he learned to shoot free throws had an 11" ceiling and he wasn't allowed to hit it!!

😝

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I swear to Lucifer you leave the goat 🐐 alone!!! He’s practicing saying Reeeesacker… Reeeisacie..  😑 

Aren’t you supposed to be from France 🇫🇷 Nique? :Bob:

Beat me to Nique practicing Zacc's name over the summer. That's going to be funny to hear over the season and probably disturbing at the same time...

Edited by Dejay
  • Haha 2