• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Can Risacher become Pippen ish

Spud2nique

Can Risacher become Pippen ish  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 09/27/2024 at 05:08 AM

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Kyme is a well know nickname for Kyrie Irving.  It is used to describe him as caring more about himself than the team.

On Pippen, I will take him over Grant Hill for sure.  Hill was a numbers guy on bad teams.  Did he even win a playoff series in his entire career before he was a bit player in Phoenix?  If memory serves, I don’t think he did.

I liked Grant Hill.  Prime Pippen was very good also.  He got to shine somewhat when he went to Portland.  Nothing wrong with his game.

2 hours ago, Hawkmoor said:

Who is Kyme?  Why do you keep ignoring that? You said I wanted Kyme and I don't know who the heck Kyme is?   The only players I have mentioned are Ingram, Kyrie at one point, DeRozan at one point.  What is wrong with you?  I posted a joke gif about the "Pips" and you have been blasting me ever since with these posts without explaining yourself.  What did I do to you?   Why are you THAT upset?  I've had folks on here call me liar, call me names, call me stupid, blatant stuff and I just roll with it and I post a joke about the "Pips", not really directed at you and you have been on a rampage against me?  What have i done to you?  A lot of folks, including yourself, routinely post gifs in fun but suddenly you are on a rampage against me.

Kyme is Kyrie. I didn’t take it seriously at all I was just answer the questions you posted in your replies to me. I apologize if I upset you that wasn’t my intention.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Kyme is Kyrie. I didn’t take it seriously at all I was just answer the questions you posted in your replies to me. I apologize if I upset you that wasn’t my intention.

Apology accepted.  Lets move on.  Its just basketball. 

Edited by Hawkmoor
  • Like 1

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Hawkmoor said:

Who is Kyme? You said I want Kyme on the Hawks and I have no idea of who the heck you are talking about.  Then you said change my avator because he is getting dealt soon?  Who?  Deandre?  I see no talk about that.

Regarding the avatar, there is a lot of chatter about the Hawks trying to move CC and Hunter.  The latest rumor was Hunter for Grant Williams and a pick.  I’ve extensively shared my reasons why I don’t believe a pick of real value would come and I’m not a fan of that trade.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, AHF said:

Regarding the avatar, there is a lot of chatter about the Hawks trying to move CC and Hunter.  The latest rumor was Hunter for Grant Williams and a pick.  I’ve extensively shared my reasons why I don’t believe a pick of real value would come and I’m not a fan of that trade.

Thanks.  I have seen THAT chatter.  Thats been going for a while on this board.  I figured there was some solid talk about a real trade going down.  I'm not in agreement with Grant Williams and a pick for Hunter either.  Hunter is valued by the Hawks which is why they haven't traded him yet.

• Like 1