• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Paris Olympics 2024

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

My favorite race of the Olympics was today -- did not disappoint!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sb32uxUO10

For context, Great Britain's Kerr and Norway's Ingebrigtsen were the two favorites here.  Ingebrigtsen won gold in Tokyo and him/Kerr have been talking mad shit to each other leading up to the race.  Cole Hocker has a strong last 50-100m kick so him just staying in the mix for most of the race was the goal, and he managed to do that despite Ingebrigtsen pushing an insane pace the first couple of laps.

That was well worth the watch.  Thanks!

• Like 2

Sounds like the Canadans did as well in the 'Lympics as I figured they would .. eh?

🙃

What're we waiting for at this point?  Lets just walk up there and take over.  Abdicate the throne of Canadia, steal the resources. 

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, AHF said:

Here are the numbers for our boys:

Bogi:

17 points on 6-17 shooting (3-8 3pt), 5 rebounds, 6 assists, 0 steals, 1 block, 3 turnovers

Daniels:

0 points on 0-2 shooting (0-1 3pt), 1 rebound, 1 assist, 4 steals, 0 blocks, 2 turnovers

I don’t know what to make of Daniels. He was non-existent in offense, totally motionless, just standing on the court. He had a couple of steals when Serbia was lost in the second quarter, and that’s about it.

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This was something. New event.

Loved it!  Very similar to my favorite event from the winter olympics where they do the exact same thing, but on snowboards.

Very happy to see the Fox girl win the gold for Australia.  Her older sister already won 2 golds last week.     I always support my fellow tribe members no matter what country they are on.  

10 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This was something. New event.

I didn’t know it was an Olympic sport but I almost died in this event in Costa Rica in 2008. :jesus: From then on when I heard “pura vida” meant “near death” 💀 

• Haha 1

Just now, shakes said:

Loved it!  Very similar to my favorite event from the winter olympics where they do the exact same thing, but on snowboards.

Very happy to see the Fox girl win the gold for Australia.  Her older sister already won 2 golds last week.     I always support my fellow tribe members no matter what country they are on.  

Oh the expert yellow 🧢 boater, I almost forgot. 

Access the companionway on your way off! :banjo:

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

LeBron sees a Hawk player in the paint and goes god mode.  This is an odd feeling 

Dude is still a MONSTER coming downhill at 50.. 

I'm just glad Bogi  got out of his way.. 

We're gonna need him.. 😀

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 3

• Moderators

Grant Hill better send Steph Curry his paycheck for keeping the US in the game through 3 quarters and probably saving Hill's undeserved role in USA basketball.  

• Like 3