• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Paris Olympics 2024

JayBirdHawk

No Jayson Tatum or Haliburton so far. Tatum looks to have lost his spot to KD who has been out until now.

Derrick White playing reserve minutes over Haliburton is something (we knew Hali was not getting much burn)

Ant Edwards is the only “young guy” with a significant role on this team. The youngest guy on the roster. Says a lot about him.

Embiid does not look good. He missed practice with an illness but he truly has not been impressive this entire summer.

• Moderators

For Embiid it doesn’t help that, as Spud says, Jokic is just a significantly better player.  Olympic format is good for KD.  He is carrying the team some.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, AHF said:

For Embiid it doesn’t help that, as Spud says, Jokic is just a significantly better player.  Olympic format is good for KD.  He is carrying the team some.

Embiids game closes up when guys arent scared of getting whistled for the slightest contact. He also just isnt nearly as skilled

• Like 1

I’m glad AD is on the team at the very least. He is more suited to the pace of international basketball. Bam is also great insurance even though he is not a reliable shooter.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2024 at 12:20 PM, RedDawg#8 said:

No Jayson Tatum or Haliburton so far. Tatum looks to have lost his spot to KD who has been out until now.

Derrick White playing reserve minutes over Haliburton is something (we knew Hali was not getting much burn).

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, ShayD said:

After watching a good bit of Daniels I would say he is more of an offguard/combo guard with the ability to play the 3 if he can knock down shots. A mini Ben Simmons. Idk how much of PG he can play but he is very good on defense, can guard 1-3 right now at a high level which is really good.

I think because he didn't play much in NO people kind of underestimate his size but he is a rally big guard and he catches people off guard he he is locking them up.

What channel is this game on?

So I’m recording all Olympics and trying to watch the 🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🏀 from earlier and it gives me 12:21 seconds of ladies ping pong 🏓 :aaa:

Look I love ping pong 🏓 but I wanted to see 🎲 damnit! Comon youtubeTV you’re better’n nat! Ugh 😑 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Another name in an apparent leprechaun 🍀 voice I do that my lady friend has had it with! 

It’s a fun name to say with a Scottish Irish accent laddy! Traaiii it!  PATTTYYY MILLS! Congrats to Saint Mary’s finest. He really had a spectacular career. One that Dellavadipcrap only wishes he had. 👏 Nice work to one of Pop’s trusted ballers.

2 hours ago, ShayD said:

underestimate his size

He’s one of those dudes that in my mind I always think he’s 6’4” or 6’5” I’m not sure why. He doesn’t even play small I guess it’s just me. Good size.

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Cue Danny Ferry :batman:⛴️ 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

Anyone watch mens gymnastics? Those dudes are crazy lol 

Yes. My father was a gymnast 🤸 and we used to watch and train when I was a yout. Incredible strength, balance etc. love it 😍 

• Like 1