• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Paris Olympics 2024

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

This defense is going to translate, especially in clutch time.  He might get some ticky tacky calls on occasion in the NBA but he's going to be a beast for us on the perimeter.

Fully agree on this.  He will represent a huge upgrade for us on that end of the floor.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, AHF said:

Fully agree on this.  He will represent a huge upgrade for us on that end of the floor.

Yeah his defense reminds me of you in your prime ... blocking my attempts at agitating certain posters.

can-yaman-can-divit-erkencikus-yes-tux-g

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

France vs Japan - WOW!

Wha' happen'd?!

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah his defense reminds me of you in your prime ... blocking my attempts at agitating certain posters.

can-yaman-can-divit-erkencikus-yes-tux-g

Wha' happen'd?!

France needed a 4pt play late in 4th to send the game into OT. France ended up winning by 4 in the OT.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member

What sport have you watched so far that you wouldn't normally?

I watched the Bronze medal match in women's archery between Mexico🥉 and the Netherlands.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'd give it a 7 ... or a 12.

Huh?  Oh I'm not rating Bogi's pass.  I'm guessing the row Capela would've kicked it into had he tried that here.

madagascar-king-julien-mort-hes-going-sa

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I'd give it a 7 ... or a 12.

Huh?  Oh I'm not rating Bogi's pass.  I'm guessing the row Capela would've kicked it into had he tried that here.

Not gonna lie, when I saw that pass my first thought was there's no way Capela catches that clean and finishes.

• Sad 1

• Premium Member

The Steeplechase - such a weird name and I've never given it much thought until now.

The event originated in Ireland, where horses and riders raced from one town's steeple to the next: the church steeples were used as markers due to their visibility over long distances. Along the way, runners inevitably had to jump streams and low stone walls separating estates.

The modern athletics event originates from a two-mile (3.2 km) cross-country steeplechase that formed part of the University of Oxford sports in 1860. It was replaced in 1865 by an event over barriers on a flat field, which became the modern steeplechase.

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Final_quest said:

It’s pretty surreal. Did we really fix our biggest issue?  

If he can hit the three consistently the DJ trade is going to look like a home run.  Especially if the Lakers struggle.

• Like 2