• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The 14 Types of People You See On An Internet Forum

benhillboy

33 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I got a chuckle reading this, I’m sure everyone else would too.  Who are they on HS?  Who are you 🫵🏾

https://stuartreviewsstuff.wordpress.com/2015/10/22/the-14-types-of-people-you-see-on-internet-forums/

As I tee @Spud2nique up for a barrage of insults 😆

6,8,9 and 14 aren’t me ahole! 😡 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

OMG. I was rattling off the names of posters while reading that list. Good find @benhillboy

I thought about listing out names for each category, but didn't for fear of the #7's 🤓

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, thecampster said:

I think we have a serious lack of #13, unless there's a private group I'm not in 🫣

:er:.

I wish I could say the same. The stuff I get via PM :blanky:

Spoiler

I kid, I kid. :laugh1: :laugh1:...it's a creep free zone on The Squawk!

Posted (edited)

Where the hell has out resident #3 been?  @Diesel will resurrect a game thread two weeks later on a Hawks off day at 3:41 am 😆.  I’m telling on myself too because I’ve seen those “diesel has replied” messages too often.

Wasn’t there another woman here for a long time?  The Queen of The Squawk has to have an heiress eh @JayBirdHawk

Edited by benhillboy

3 hours ago, AHF said:

I'm all about self-improvement.  Some really good tips in that Nazi mods and admin item.  Thanks for sharing, @benhillboy!

Nah bro you do a stellar job.  Now them Real GM mods with their same layout/ skin from dial-up internet having ass….not so much.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
22 hours ago, benhillboy said:

I got a chuckle reading this, I’m sure everyone else would too.  Who are they on HS?  Who are you 🫵🏾

https://stuartreviewsstuff.wordpress.com/2015/10/22/the-14-types-of-people-you-see-on-internet-forums/

As I tee @Spud2nique up for a barrage of insults 😆

A combination of several..........lol