• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Lions 🦁 Falcons annual bets?

44 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I’m in. Falcons are going to be good this year. I’ll start preparing your avatar

Nice! Ya I like you guys and always pull for you. Hoping it’s a great one for the Falcons! 

I love Raheem Morris and I’m not sure if it was the play call or the offensive line couldn’t hold but the last play can’t end like that.

Just one game but London needs more targets and use Kyle for actually pass catches instead of straight blocking.

• Moderators
19 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Apparently Kirk not ready to go under center due to Achilles. Which mean can't play action pass while having two good running backs ☹️

It's obvious he isn't ready.  I think that's the real reason he didn't play preseason.  Still the play calling seemed suspect.  Was just surprised to see Kirk make horrible decisions.  A panicked air ball on first down with 3 minutes left to avoid a sack is as dumb as it gets.   take the sack.  plenty of time.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Isn't that the truth.  It really looked like what we've been seeing for years.   I hate having immobile QBs

Agreed running is needed or you gotta be stacked on offense with weapons all over.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Tell me again why the starters (besides Kirk) didn't play in preseason? They're not that good to not play. Penix plus starters needed reps.

I don't get it - Falcons needed a fast start to the season. This.Was.Not.It.

• Like 4

You got @ the 🦅 next. I would let the rookie QB get his feet wet and get some 🔥 in this one. I understand it’s a road game against a tough opponent and defense but it’s trial by 🔥 let the kid loose just to see who you drafted so high. I know fans are probably drooling for it. Go play 🏈 young guy. Just play loose and have fun.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

You got @ the 🦅 next. I would let the rookie QB get his feet wet and get some 🔥 in this one. I understand it’s a road game against a tough opponent and defense but it’s trial by 🔥 let the kid loose just to see who you drafted so high. I know fans are probably drooling for it. Go play 🏈 young guy. Just play loose and have fun.

Yeah at the very least put him in for a few snaps to shake things up.  Falcons have never done that, partially because our backups have sucked, but plenty of teams do.  

• Like 2