• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024/25 City Edition Jersey (leaked)

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I don't like it either.  Why they keep forcing the baby blues.  

Wonder if they're trying to keep the same court for a couple years instead of changing it out every year.

2 hours ago, AHF said:

Every one makes me go “why mess with the MLK”?

Nothing touches the MLK jerseys and that court.  I still haven't been able to find that simple black tee-shirt that has the mosaic Hawks logo on it

• Like 2

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Nothing touches the MLK jerseys and that court.  I still haven't been able to find that simple black tee-shirt that has the mosaic Hawks logo on it

I think they would sell a ton more if they leaned back into add.  Add a tag line like the city too busy to hate or something if you want but people loved those uniforms and the court.  It should be a point of emphasis.

• Like 3

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m in the minority here but I lovem. For a couple reasons.

1. It could have been way worse.

2. My fav color is baby blue cuz I’m a baby 🤫 🤭 

3. They have the general stripe of the 80’s pacman coming down in a new age twist, so the history is still there, the colors aren’t.

4. The city ones alllllwaysss grow on me even if I don’t like them initially and I usually hate them and they end up growing on me. So having not hated these I’m prolly gonna love them even more in a few months! 😃 

I agree with every one of these (especially #2).  

Still seems strange to use the exact same color scheme as last year unless Jeff is right and they are reusing the court (how does that work anyway.  How many courts do they have and are they repaintable?)

seems like they could have done a red or yellow accent or something but i'm no designer obviously. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

I agree with every one of these (especially #2).  

Still seems strange to use the exact same color scheme as last year unless Jeff is right and they are reusing the court (how does that work anyway.  How many courts do they have and are they repaintable?)

seems like they could have done a red or yellow accent or something but i'm no designer obviously. 

The stained-glass court is iconic (or would be if used with any consistency over time).  I'm going to keep beating this drum.  MLK for permanent city edition!

• Like 3

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

Wonder if they're trying to keep the same court for a couple years instead of changing it out every year.

Yes!  I want the stain glass Pac-Man shirt so bad.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

5 hours ago, AHF said:

The stained-glass court is iconic (or would be if used with any consistency over time).  I'm going to keep beating this drum.  MLK for permanent city edition!

Yep.

Screenshot_20240918_180421_Samsung Internet.jpg