• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2024 Preseason Game Thread 1: Pacers at Hawks

JayBirdHawk

I admitted I was wrong on Zaccharie in SL. I didn't realize he was special. I knew he was good but I didn't know he was this damn good. He's the best Hawk I've ever evaluated at SL. He's also the best rookie Hawk I've seen play. He can legit become one of the best players in the NBA even if he's a so so self creator at best. He's just so good at the movement stuff 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I admitted I was wrong on Zaccharie in SL. I didn't realize he was special. I knew he was good but I didn't know he was this damn good. He's the best Hawk I've ever evaluated at SL. He's also the best rookie Hawk I've seen play. He can legit become one of the best players in the NBA even if he's a so so self creator at best. He's just so good at the movement stuff 

I'm jonesing for a Trae/DD/ZR/JJ lineup.

I think Zacc is going to feast with Trae. 

• Like 4

I’m sorry I’m not trying to be the negative poster but Synder decision to start Hunter over Risacher is going to put us behind right out the gate.

Oh and DD is awesome! You’re not getting that kind of activity out of Bogi next to Trae.

IF you add Risacher to the starting lineup there’s enough offense and movement there to supplement Bogis elite 3 point shooting while also giving the team a highly dependable vet bench with a young backup point guard.

i just hope the right player combination is put on the court . I don’t see this as rocket ….

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Very impressed with the revised bench without OO and Bogi. Think when we move Dre there for Risacher. It's gonna have even more fire power. I also don't know how we keep Vit on the bench. We just got the depth we had in the ECF year, this year. 

Are you thinking Synder starts Bogi or Dyson at SG when the real season starts?

I don’t care what anyone says…Bogi can’t do what Dyson does and Dyson can’t do what Bogi does but I feel like we need more of Dyson play style next to Trae when trying to actually win games.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1