• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Another Bufkin Shoulder injury

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Jeezus…..

Backup PG may undermine our entire season the same way backup PF did last year.

Kobe/Geuye cannot stay off the injury report to start their careers.

Half our team has a significant history of injuries but those two have definitely gotten off to rough starts.

• Sad 3

• Premium Member

Me, I'd expected he'd have to do a lot more to earn a place in the rotation anyhow. A backcourt of Vit (guarding SF), Dyson (guarding PG), and BogBog (guarding SG) was the plan from here when Trae's getting a breather.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, sturt said:

Me, I'd expected he'd have to do a lot more to earn a place in the rotation anyhow. A backcourt of Vit (guarding SF), Dyson (guarding PG), and BogBog (guarding SG) was the plan from here when Trae's getting a breather.

Not sold on any of those guys playing PG.  Including Bufkin.  

Pray that Trae stays healthy.

18 minutes ago, AHF said:

Half our team has a significant history of injuries but those two have definitely gotten off to rough starts.

I think the timing of their injuries is what makes it worse. Geuye was out every single time one of our forwards went down. We were desperate for size at the 4 and he was never available.

Kobe can’t even make it to opening night before going down. It’s like, what are we doing in practice that this kid cannot keep his shoulder in tact. 

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I think the timing of their injuries is what makes it worse. Geuye was out every single time one of our forwards went down. We were desperate for size at the 4 and he was never available.

Kobe can’t even make it to opening night before going down. It’s like, what are we doing in practice that this kid cannot keep his shoulder in tact. 

Maybe he needs to take it easy in practice. Second shoulder injury he has suffered in practice.