• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NY and Milwaukee?

Diesel

• Premium Member

OK, I have to look at what Zeke has done:

Marbury, Houston, Thomas, Thomas, Nazr.

I don't know if this is a bad team or what.

Milwaukee has:

Ford, Redd, Van Horn, Smith, Skinner....

I think Milwaukee wins in this case. Van Horn is playing good ball. NY filled it's need for a mobile big man. Nazr = Offense, Deke = Defense. It's really simple. However, they lost a lot of offense. I suppose, they will play Penny even more as Sf.

However, Milwaukee now has a player who can stretch the defense and open up shots for Redd.

All Zeke has done is gone to New York and trade all their white players. I really think this egomaniac has racist tendancies. One of the first moves he made in Indiana was to banish Austin Croshere to the bench.

I think he has it out for every player that happens to have the same skin tone as Larry Bird.

well i don't know about the racial tendencies, but I know I wouldn't be a happy Knicks fan right now. Who are they building around? Marbury I guess but it's easier to build around a big man and I don't feel Nazr is that guy and neither is Kurt Thomas. I just don't know about that team. It's almost as if he's trading just to trade.

• Premium Member

I don't know....

Marbury didn't like Van Horn in NJ. I don't think that much has changed now.

Here's what i will say about the comparison of Thomas and Van Horn.

KVH is a better rebounder.

TT puts the ball on the floor better/more often.

Neither are stellar defenders.

They both are similar shooters from outside.

I think the thing that really made the deal for NY was getting Nazr?!!!

What I see happening is that TT will be able to play a little more freely but NY will miss those rebounds that KVH would bring in. TT doesn't seem like a Lenny player though? Lenny doesn't use many players that put the ball on the floor. He'd rather have a guy who can hit the set shot. TT can do it, but it will be interesting seeing how TT is used. Like I say, I think Penny will get more PT at the Sf.

Isiah's not done yet.

I think he will trade Shandon Anderson very soon.