• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Billy Knights draft choices

Admin

I was curious as to what Billy Knight has done while in charge of drafting players since he became a GM in 2000 and this is what I have come up with.

2000 - Stromile Swift

2001 - Pau Gasol

2001 - Shane Battier

2002 - Drew Gooden (or did J.West make this pick?)

2003 - Boris Diaw

Those are some pretty damn good players. Granted, he did have high picks to work with.....but at least that should give us some assurance that he will do right with our high lotto pick and he did well with a late pick in Diaw so lets hope he does that again this year. I for one have complete and total faith that he will get the job done right and I just have to laugh at you doom and gloom people that want us to continue to be mediocre or to mortgage the future by giving away as much potential as Isiah did to get his team to barely make the playoffs like it will do. I really pity some of you who cant appreciate that the job will FINALLY be done the right way and not just be patched up like we have become accustomed to and like the Knicks have done this year.

Yeah, he did. But I still would trust West more than I would Knight. So because West may have had one bad draft, let's not bury him. We still don't maybe one of those guys still pans out. And let's not say Knight is better at eyeing talent that West just yet.

P

Lets see...

What has Stromile Swift done? He has talent, but it hasn't

panned out.

Drew Gooden. I did like the guy, but it's obvious he isn't

helping Orlando very much.

Shane Battier-Hasn't really been productive this year I

don't think.

While there are some good players there things haven't

planned out and they really haven't helped their team.

Hey Dolfan, is it just me or do you also smell a Billy Knight draft day special in the works? The writing seems to be on the wall to me; dangle JT and MIL's pick to move into the lottery at the last minute. We know he's not afraid to roll that dice, he already did it in '01 when he sent us Reef for the third pick and some change. I'm guessing he's waiting to see how the ping pong balls fall.

the MAGIC sure could use MIKE MILLER right now...

McGrady is absolutely FRUSTRATED... did u see him kick the ball twice?

i dont blame him... hes playing with bunch of scrubs on his team and his best teammate is just an average starter AT BEST (Juwan Howard). A few players on the starting lineup would be bench players for other teams.

Hes working with scrubs...

Mike Miller would help McGrady a lot more than Gooden