• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

This team is certainly educational watching

Admin

Learning the new players and what they are good or bad at. Some of these guys certainly have some talent and its great to see them hustling. The guys that I would like to see here next year:

Rebraca - might be a guy worth keeping long term as a backup since he is pretty athletic, passes well, and can knock down jumpers from the elbow. He seems to be able to pretty much score when he wants to off the bench. Definitely under used by the Pistons.

Jax - over the last 15 games he is hitting 40% from downtown and is averaging about 20 ppg. I absolutely hope that he decides to stay with us next year and we re-up him for several years.

JT - I know I have said I would love to see him packaged with that other first round pick, but the more I think about the more I want to keep him.....but only if we get Kobe. He is certainly showing that without Shareef he can score and he hustles his butt off, but without a guy like Kobe he is still a liability in certain areas. Maybe not having Theo to protect him will turn his defensive game around.

CC - obviously he will be here next year, but if he is able to stay healthy (BIG IF).....he can definitely produce when he is on the court.

Watching the Rockets game right now and we just scored more against the Rockets in the 1st quarter than anyone this season. We shot 67% in that quarter as well.

Damn I am loving Rebraca. This is the first time I have really paid any attention to him in the league.

Definitely add Sura to the list. Not sure what his final numbers were but he and JT and CC were just really playing off of each other so well. I loved seeing us penetrate and kick out to open shooters. I would love to see Sura and Rebraca back here next year.