• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

This Hawks team would BEAT our old STARS team

Admin

I have absolutely no doubt that this team of scrubs would beat our star team that we have had for several years. This team has more intelligence, more heart and desire, and dare I say bigger balls? We are about to win our first OT game of the year with a team that has probably only had a couple full practices together without being able to win one all year.

I am still holding out hope that we are able to lose this one though.

We are tied with 37 seconds to go in the 3rd OT right now and this is the best game I have watched us play all year as a team. I am loving it.

This team may have lost this game in the end, but it sure as crap wasn't due to a lack of effort.

This team played their guts out tonight!! This team is smarter, has a lot more heart, and is more willing to listen to the coaches than that heartless, gutless team the Hawks had a week ago.

Watching Chris Crawford spill his guts out there makes me even that more pissed that Shareef is simply a big waste of talent with no heart.

Crawford is always all over the court........I just wish that he could control himself a little more so that he wouldnt get hurt doing it......but its fun watching that. Sura gets a nasty cut under his eye as soon as he enters the game and still comes back and has one hell of a game. JT looked like the old JT from a few years ago and that was nice to see. This team reminds me of that Orlando team pre TMac that was all heart and hustle.

our team team relied on TALENT itself to win games... all the players expected THEO get to his blocks, REEF to score inside and rebound, Terry to get his, Jackson to get his and win the game...

if it was only that simple...

we need players with HEART and this new team sure has more heart!

i wish REEF was just played with more energy like Crawford. Reef might have more skills than Crawford, but does not MAXIMIZE his talent on the floor like Crawford.

i also like SURA. i definitely want him + Rebraca back next season... WORST CASE, theyd be reliable backup PLAYERS.

Can you say team?

Can you say effort?

Can you say fight?

This group of misfit pieces, who have never played together

before, played with heart. The effort was there. They

took the mighty Rockets to triple overtime!

This bunch of rag-tag players listened to Terry Stotts

and had the smarts to execute what he said..They hit

the floor ready for battle and didn't back down.

Every player gave it his best all night. There was no

let-up in these guys.

This team will fight you and will fight for you. It is

so refreshing to see this type of effort. This team is

easy to root for.

I know, we ned to loose a bunch of games for the sake of

the draft and this is only one game. But what a game!

These new Hawks have brought new excitement with them.

Energy, speed and an attitude. We have a real team!!

Go Hawks ! ! ! !