• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Shareef miserable in Portland

emeans

I have watched about 6 Portland games since the trades and I can tell you Shareef is not a very happy camper in Portland. He may be re-evaluating his career at this point.

He has been relagated to a backup for Randolph, a ball huging, wheeling machine and he is lost in this offense. And to top it off he STILL won't make the playoffs. I think this may be getting to him mentally.

Billy Knight is a genius and Portland is in trouble. They have too many high paid mid-tier talent players. They are now in the same position the Hawks were in and they will not win with their team as it is right now.

Billy Knight need to be given executive of the year for getting rid of talent on the down side of their career with big contracts. Brilliant!!!

I felt sorry for Shareef, it was written all over his face yesterday and Rasheed made them look even more silly for trading him.

I wouldnt be at all surprised this offseason to see a Rashard Lewis/Potapenko for Shareef trade as that would help fix both teams lineups tremendously. Seattle would then be able to put Vlad at his natural SF position and Shareef would fix them in the post. Lewis in Portland would definitely help to stretch the defense and would take some pressure off of Randolph. Of course they could also move Randolph and hang onto SAR but I dont see that happening.