• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Josh Smith is the most impressive.....

emeans

I thought that JR Smith was CLEARLY the best Smith on the floor in that game. Josh made a couple of nice plays as Diesel mentioned but JR was the one dropping bombs from downtown and also wowing the crowd with his 360 jam. He also won co-MVP of the game along with Howard.

• Premium Member

Exactly,

JR is going to UNC, Josh is slated for Indiana...

I think that there are some who may have the 2 confused. However, JR Smith wasn't as impressive to me as Josh even though JR did more. I felt that JR's Shot selection was what you would expect for a HS All star game. He reminds me of Darius Rice when he played the McDonald's all American game. Fortunately, going to UNC, I think JR will turn out a whole lot better than Rice.

But Josh looked like a pro on the floor, JR didn't. Howard looked like Blue Chip Stock but he's not matured yet. I wish I could have seen him do more than Dunk. The point is that there was no one in the West that could stop him from getting to the goal. That's good for HS. However, the pros are a totally different beast. NBA=No Boys Allowed said one commentator. However, Howard may be a better player than KG at this age... He already can dribble, pass, and shoot from outside. If he works on his strength, there may be no stopping this guy, I'm almost sold.