• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LETS GO GEORGIA TECH!!!!!!

emeans

In a city of rebuilding pro teams such as the Hawks....It is refreshing to have a potential National Champion in the same city the Hawks reside.

So Basketball is not dead in Atlanta after all.

I am pulling hard for the Yellow Jackets!!! Win or Lose they are still huge winners this season and Paul Hewitt is the man!!

I hope the Hawks follow this same shocking success next year.

seems like Georgia Tech is just now regaining confidence that they lost after a couple awful calls by the officials, one on a clean block of a 3 point shot by Schenscher which was huge, turned a Tech possession into 3 points by UConn. The other on a clean block down low which also got 2 FTs for UConn.

You gotta like Okafor, I think he will succeed in the NBA right away...I could see him average 15 pts, 10 rebounds and 2 blocks next season in the NBA as a starting Center in the East.

He reminds me of Alonzo Mourning in his offensive game in the post with a nice short jumper and he is great on D of course...

You can't lose with either Howard or Okafor...Okafor more ready to help you right away...Howard huge upside.

player. I don't see him having the size to play the 5 spot even in the eastern conference. I see Okafor as a true 4 more like a Big Ben type player with much more offensive upside. I don't see Okafor developing into a superstar but a very solid dependable (if healthy) player with great character. If Okafor and Howard are both available it will be an interesting choice. Do we go for the probable double-double machine in Okafor versus the "potential" superstar in Howard?

Mourning was a very similar player college, and about the same exact size..Okafor looks like a real 6'10'' guy to me, and thats big enough, especially in the east..Hakeem, Mourning, and Moses Malone are all 6'10" guys with long arms like Okafor that have done pretty well.