• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smith Falls to 11 again?

JTFan31

not to mention that JR is 2 inches taller. I agree with KB's assessment that JR has the potential to be a Vince Carter type player while Josh Smith has the potential to be a T Mac type of player. Both have a LONG way to go to be anywhere near either of those guys. It will be interesting to see who ends up being the better player.

Quote:

not to mention that JR is 2 inches taller. I agree with KB's assessment that JR has the potential to be a Vince Carter type player while Josh Smith has the potential to be a T Mac type of player. Both have a LONG way to go to be anywhere near either of those guys. It will be interesting to see who ends up being the better player.

I'm hearing Josh Smith is more of a Dominique Wilkins type, but I have heard people talk about Josh Smith becoming a T-Mac.

We need one of the other for sure!!

Anyone heard anything about Josh Smith wanting to be a Hawk? We all now Dwight Howard wants to be a Hawks, but any word on Josh Smith?

JR Smith has been compared to Vince Carter, and that would be wonderful if we aquire him. All I ask is that he works on his defense, ALOT.

He's a gifted shooter and slasher, yes, but despite popular opinion, Ben Gordon is a very unselfish player. Some feel he was a little too unselfish.

I think Ben Gordon will be every bit as good as Baron Davis without the injury questions. This guys is a very good athlete with a lethal perimeter shot. He's among the best at penetrating the lane, and he keeps his eyes on his teammates.

Gordon took only 22% of his team's shots this season. Compare that to Jameer Nelson, who everyone feels is a pure point guard. Nelson took 27% of his team's shots on the year.

Good things happened when Ben Gordon controlled the basketball for UCONN.

IMO, Gordon is the 4th best player in this draft.

I think Devin Harris has a lot of Sam Cassell in him. He plays the game at a fast pace, has great court vision, is a very good shooter, and takes care of the basketball. Harris had a 2.5/1 assist/turnover ratio. IMO, Harris is the 5th best player in this draft.

I like the Davis comparison. I don't think he's quite as strong as Baron but he has a better J. I also think Gordon is a lot like Steve Francis but I think he has more PG skills than Francis.

I haven't seen Devin Harris play enough to know who's better between him and Gordon but if Harris is anywhere near as good as Gordon, he will be a heck of a player. I've read that Harris is more of a PG at this point and he's a little taller. I'd be okay with either one if Billy decides to go that route.