• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smith signs shoe deal.....

emeans

On a serious note if Telfair is available we should take him. I don't want to hear about how Knight is looking for Long Athletic players or we need to draft Humphries we need a bluechip prospect and that is Telfair. We can wait 2 or 3years on him we don't need a quick fix. If we pass on Telfair and he is available at that pick(I don't think he will last that long) I will be done with the Atlanta Hawks and Billy Knight should be fired.

Quote:

On a serious note if Telfair is available we should take him. I don't want to hear about how Knight is looking for Long Athletic players or we need to draft Humphries we need a bluechip prospect and that is Telfair. We can wait 2 or 3years on him we don't need a quick fix. If we pass on Telfair and he is available at that pick(I don't think he will last that long) I will be done with the Atlanta Hawks and Billy Knight should be fired.

Yes...Yes....Yes....

The Smallest backcourt in HISTORY, come watch them play together:

Telfair & Terry

Makes me sick. If we draft Telfair or Nelson I hope Terry is traded. I Would hate to see us with a backcourt that small.

Now back to Josh Smith. I am happy for him, and now I can't wait to see how high he goes in the draft, and hopefully he falls to us!!

Telfair wouldn't be in the starting lineup, Terry would still be the starting pointguard along with Sura. We still need a solid shooting guard. Hopefully we can sign QRich but more than likely we will land a shooting guard in the draft if Knight doesn't trade away all our picks for Howard.,