• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

3rd Annual Hawksquawk Mock Draft

Admin

Alright boys and girls its that time of the year when we do the Annual Hawksquawk Mock Draft. This year will be a bit different as we will be starting the mock on June 1st, so that we dont have as many people missing their picks due to not having enough time to make them or whatever the reason.

So, reply to this thread and let me know that you are interested.

The ONLY rule to participate is that YOU MUST have at least 100 posts.

I am hoping to get at least 20 people to join and I am wanting to have the order done by the last day of this month so that we can get started with plenty of time for the draft.

• Premium Member

Not to be picky Dolfan, but I believe we started doing the HawkSquawk draft in 1999... other old-timers are welcome to correct me, but I'm fairly sure that's the case. In particular, I believe KB21 and/or Diesel may have played commish to that first-ever draft.

You may be right Sturt, its been so long I dont remember. I joined on the EZBoard in 99 after KB sent me a link to it....either way, 3rd, 4th, 5th, or however many years......its an annual tradition that I want to keep going.

I assume that you will be joining us this year right Sturt?

only thing I'll say aobut the number of posts....and it doesn't affect me...is that consideration should be given if one was forced to change their member name (aka, formerly known as weaseldom, but name got canceled for some reason during the transition).

Its not about being qualified guys......its just about us having fun and trying to take an educated guess as to who we think will be taken by which teams and why.....we are usually wrong so we certainly arent experts, but we do have fun with it.

It would be a shame if you guys didnt join, but its understandable.

Well of course that will be taken into consideration, but I dont think we have anyone with those same circumstances....and really we know who has changed their screen names on here so that wont be a problem.