• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2004 Hawksquawk Mock Draft Order

Admin

Okay guys, after spending a bit of time coming up with a webpage and an order for the draft, here it is at the below URL.

Please read the rules and look at your scheduled times and let me know if there are any problems.

When its your turn to pick please reply to the mock draft thread in the draft forum on here.

http://www.layerfx.com/squawk/2004draft/

Nope it comes right up for me......every once in a while that might happen though, but it should be pretty rare.

Anyone else having problems getting the page to come up?

Everyone needs to make sure that they have Flash installed on their computer to be able to view it.......and the easiest way to be safe is that if you can see the hawks pictures at the top right of this site then you can view the draft page.

The only thing I can think of to recommend is to use the hard URL to get there instead of the relative one that I gave above. Try this and see if its better.

http://www.layerfx.com/squawk/2004draft/default.asp

Other than that I really have no idea whats going on. I havent seen it do that yet and havent heard anyone else mention it, so I am not sure whats wrong. Keep trying and if you cant get on by tomorrow let me know please.

I really have no idea why you cant get on. I will post the draft order later today on here though so that you at least know when your pick is and all that. This webpage is really just a fluff thing to make it look a little more like the real draft I suppose.

Rules pasted from the site:

Welcome to the 2004 Hawksquawk Mock Draft. Above you will see a list of teams in the order in which the actual draft will be held. I (dolfan23) have assigned each Hawksquawk user to a team randomly (except for one GM since there are 15 participants and only 29 first round selections). As each GM makes their selection on the Hawksquawk Messageboard I will be updating this page and you can check the progress on here throughout the process.

The actual NBA Draft will be held on Thursday, June 24th. Each GM will have 18 hours to make their selection. If you cannot make your selection in time please email me at jason@layerfx.com.

When making your selection, please reply to the thread in the draft forum on Hawksquawk and be as detailed as possible concerning why you have made your selection for your given team. Please provide the players name, position, and school as well.

1 - 6/1 6pm - Pathway23 (Orlando)

2 - 6/2 noon - Moonknight (LAC)

3 - 6/3 6am - Phoostal (Chicago)

4 - 6/4 midnight - DominiqueWilkins (Charlotte)

5 - 6/4 6pm - Traceman (Washington)

6 - 6/5 noon - DJMoney (Atlanta)

7 - 6/6 6am - ATLien (Phoenix)

8 - 6/7 midnight- Lascar78 (Toronto)

9 - 6/7 6pm - Choro44 (Philadelphia)

10 - 6/8 noon - Diesel (Cleveland)

finding the site please do something for me. I would like for you guys to try and ping www.layerfx.com and see if its resolving an IP address.

Basically what you would do is go to start > run > type in cmd. Then in the DOS window at the command prompt type in exactly this: ping www.layerfx.com and then hit enter. If it comes back saying "Pinging www.layerfx.com [64.71.169.240]" then thats a good thing. If not please let me know.

As far as I can tell its only certain people in the Georgia area that havent been able to get on there and I am thinking its an issue with an ISP (Internet Service Provider) in that area.

Man you arent kidding, I wish I could figure out whats going on. Its frustrating because I cannot duplicate the problem....I guess that for the people that can get on, great........if you cant, I will just post the order 10 picks at a time until we are done.