• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Livingston is not there at #6 and Deng .....

emeans

I'm worried about Iggy simply because the reports say his dribbling and shooting are suspect. Not really qualities you want in a SG, particularly with our troubles w/ turnovers and running an offense.

I don't know what you've been reading but his ballhandling and passing ability along with his athleticism are what make many people compare him to Scottie Pippen. His outside shot is his ONLY question mark. Iguodala led his team in assists last year (he averaged more assists per game than Nelson, Gordon or Harris) and he even playes some PG for Arizona last year. He even thinks he can play PG in the NBA because of his ballhandling and passing ability though I don't think a lot of scouts agree with him on that.

All of the above being said, if both Deng and Iguodala happen to be sitting there at #6, I might lead toward taking the more sure thing in Deng. He's not as athletic is Iguodala but he's 2 inches taller and his game is extremely polished for such a young guy. Can't really go wrong with either guy in my opinion and although Iguodala has more upside, there is less risk with Deng.