• Raised $440 of $700 target

Perfect situation for us.....what I am hoping for

Admin

I am hoping that the draft rounds out like this in front of us

1/2 - Howard/Okafor either way

3 - Deng

4 - Harris

5 - Podzolzine

At #3 I think that this COULD happen. Supposedly Chicago really likes Deng and he wont be there at #7 most likely, so they would have to get him here. They really need a SF there so he would be the perfect fit for them.

Next would be Harris to the Clipps. Will they go with Harris, Gordon, or Livingston? Dunleavy reportedly likes Harris and he could come in and start from day 1. They could go with any of these 3 guys.

Then at #5 the Mavs are trying to move down, but if they cant they might just have to bite the bullet and select Podzolzine here. That would be GREAT for us.

That would leave us the option of going Gordon, Livingston, or Igoudala. I really dont know which way we would go here, but I think we would go with Livingston because he fits the mold of player that Billy likes and we arent in a must win now situation. Gordon would be an excellent choice here as well, but I think we would have to move JT for a frontcourt player if we did select Gordon. Igoudala would be the only other choice here IMO. He could be our poor mans Artest and can help to run the offense with JT. They would form a very solid backcourt.

given most scenarios as is...is that Dallas isn't picking for their needs, but rather the Lakers. Then things get cloudy for sure...

Livingston makes some sense, but then again, his lack of range and true pg abilities sort of detract from Kobe.

Iggy makes a LOT of sense, in which case Livingston might fall to us.

They still have Payton, so sf/pf/c are their needs. But you never know...