• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BHD

Admin

Lets take a look at the list of the 50 greatest players ever in the NBA........

1.Scottie Pippen,F

2.John Stockton,G

3.Elgin Baylor,F

4.Larry Bird,F

5.Earvin "magic" Johnson,G

6.Patrick Ewing,C

7.Nate Archibald,G

8.Kevin McHale,F

9.George Gervin,G

10.Walt Frazier,G

11.Moses Malone,C

12.Nate Thurmond,F/C

13.Clyde Drexler,G

14.Billy Cunningham,G

15.Gearge Mikan,C

16.Charles Barkley,F

17.Karl Malone,F

18.Kareem Abdul-Jabbar,C

19.Robert Parish,C

20.Sam Jones,G

21.Isiah Thomas,G

22.Julius Erving,F

23.Michael Jordan,G

24.Earl Monroe,G

25.Jerry Lucas,F/C

26.Dave Cowens,C

27.Pete Maravich,G

28.Elvin Hayes,F/C

29.John Havlicek,F/G

30.David Robinson,C

31.Bill Russel,C

32.Hakeem Olajuwon,C

33.Shaquille O'Neal,C

34.Dave DeBusschere,F

35.Willis Reed,C

36.Oscar Robertson,G

37.Dave Bing,G

38.James Worthy,F

39.Paul Arizin,F/G

40.Lenny Wilken,G

41.Bill Walton ,C

42.Jerry West,G

43.Wilt Chamberlain,C

44.Wes Unseld,C

45.Bob Pettit,F/C

46.Hal Greer,G

47.Rick Barry,F

48.Bob Cousy,G

49.Bill Sharman,G

50.Dolph Schayes,F/C

If its not asking for too much, I would like to know which of these guys you consider to be sissy ballers.

I bet jordan is really the one who gets a laugh out of pippen being on that list. This list pisses me off every time I see it. Pippen has never done jack without jordan.Pippen's ppg since he lost jordan. '98-'99= 14.5, '99-'00= 12.5, '00-'01= 11.3, '01-'02= 10.6. At this pace he will be under 10ppg fot this year. Surely this does not look like a top 50 player to me. NBA was always willing to kiss the Bulls as* when Jordan was around.

Well to be honest several of these players I am not terribly familiar with but I will remove the sissyballers and add a few new name.

Remove :

Scotty Pippen,

Kevin Mchale

Pistol Pete

Bob Cousy

Rick Barry is a sissyballer his sons is better than him

James Worthy is great but I dont know about Top 50

Add:

Dominique

Benard King

Hakeem Olowjuwan

There are a few sissyballers on the list but I will just leave them alone I haven't seen enough old footage of them to declare them sissyballers.

Pippen isnt' a sissyballer just a sissy and Bob Cousy played a lame psuedo sissy ball style but he wasn't a full on sissy baller. I am apt to take Larry Bird off the list but I think he deserves #50

Well Hakeem is already on the list. King.......in no way should he be on that list. Nique....no arguement from me on whether he should be there. He is easily one of the 50 greatest.

Your list is a bit confusing, but I am assuming that the guys you mentioned in the remove list are sissyballers except for Pippen since you said he isnt? You also think that Larry Bird only deserves #50? Wow.......after that statement I will no longer worry about bringing this up because every one of those guys you say are sissyballers are white, save for Worthy. The fact that you would even think of not having Bird as a top 10 player of all-time speaks volumes.

Definitely not top 50 all time I would put Wayman Tisdale

on the list first."

That is just embarassing that you said that.McHale was

alot better than Nique.

Nique game...miss jumper,putback jam

Mchale...kill people in the post.

"McHale wasn't that good he had a very unatheletic style of play,"

He was the second best player on a team that won several

titles.How many titles did Nique's atheletetic style win?None..

as a matter of face he couldn't get him out of the 2nd round.

Saying that Wayman Tisdale is better than McHale is flat out

embrassing.

Do you know that in 86-87 McHale averaged 27 points, 10 rebounds, and 2 blocks per game, on the same team with Larry Bird and Robert Parrish? Do you know that for his career he averaged about 20 points, 8-9 rebounds, and 2 blocks per game? Considering that for the early part of his career he was nothing but the greatest 6th man the game has ever seen makes those career stats all the more impressive.

Nique was a great player, and I certainly think he is equal to McHale and that he deserves to be in the top 50 as well, but comparing McHale to Marshall is laughable, as is wanting to add Bernard King and Wayman Tisdale to the list.

King was a very good scorer, averaging 23 ppg for his career, but thats about it......and that low of an average without any other solid statlines doesnt get him in from my perspective.

Tisdale only averaged 15 ppg in his career and just like King he didnt have any other top 50 player of all time stat lines to deserve recognition, although he was a better rebounder and shotblocker than King.

That is what I was thinking when I seen Tisdale's name come up. I have his CD and he plays a pretty mean bass guitar. BHD I would put Tisdale at #1 for best basketball player turned musician. He is definitley in the top 50 in that since.

Also I am pretty sure BHD doesn't really think Tisdale should be in the top 50, I since sarcasm here.

You can certainly think what you want BHD but you CLEARLY are biased against white players. Saying that Nique was better than McHale and Larry Bird is preposterous! You just don't have a clue what you're talking about.

You say that McHale was no better than Donyell Marshall or Wayman Tisdale and Bird was MAYBE #50 all time. Well Kevin Willis was better than Marshall or Tisdale when he played with the Hawks. If Nique was so much better than Bird and Willis was better than McHale, why in the hell did the Celtics DOMINATE the Hawks for Nique's entire career? Robert Parrish? Moses was just as good even in his old age. Theus and Ainge were comparable as were Doc Rivers and DJ.

I LOVE Nique! He was the greatest Hawk ever. He was DEFINITELY top 50 all time. But saying that he was better than Larry Bird (PLEASE!) or Kevin McHale is preposterous. Hell, Charles Barkley said that McHale was the best player he'd ever played against and that includes a pretty impressive list of players.