• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

NBA.com shows Pryz and Rebraca as restricted

Admin

Does anyone think that we will match any offers that they receieve or just straight out sign them to a short long term deal ourselves, like 2-3 years? I heard a while back that Knight loves what Rebraca brings and I have to imagine that they love the potential and size that Pryz gives us......not to mention we know that he can be effective in an uptempo game.

Maybe that is our 2 headed center rotation next year? Both are talented in their own ways. Neither will blow you away with any particular thing, but Pryz is an exceptional rebounder and shotblocker compared to many centers and Rebraca is one of the best shooting centers outside of the paint in the game.

Versatility. Again, this word is coming up. Joel Przybilla is strictly a center. Rebraca is a player that can play center and power forward. The Hawks could make a play to keep Rebraca, and then make a strong push to sign Mehmet Okur, who is another 4/5 hybrid player that brings versatility.

Jason Collier is another player they should look to resign.

Sometimes it is better to be good at one thing than alot of things and this is one of those cases. We don't need Okur, Collier and Rebraca. None of them play defense. It would be wiser to go with a Okur/Pryzbilla or Okur/Foyle rotation because one supplies defense while the other supplies offense.

Versatility is definitely a plus, but you definitely need at least a couple big legit center bodies. Pryz has that. That's why I would re-sign him. Not sure what the situation is with Ekieze, but we definitely to sign a FA and team him up with Pryz, Ekieze, or both for our center spot. Also not sure what's happening with Collier. I'm sure BK has a game plan that will become much clearer once we can sign (and re-sign players). I mean if he re-signs Ekieze, Collier, Pryz and Rebraca, we're not exactly all-star caliber at the 4 and 5, but we have enough bodies. In which case taking Turk may make sense if he's just the best player we have a good shot at for now. Then we can go after more skilled 4s and 5s through trades or next offseason...

I can't wait for us to sign some people