• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hedo signs offer sheet with Orlando

Plainview1981

Reliable sources have confirmed today that Hedo Turkoglu has signed an offer sheet with the Orlando Magic. Turkoglu is a restricted free agent whose rights are owned by the San Antonio Spurs and they will have until July 29th to match. The offer is believed to be for Orlando's full mid-level exception for the available maximum 6 years, in the area of 39 million dollars.

The numbers guys like Foyle, Hedu, Camby, Nash, Okur, Alston and Ginobili are getting are crazy. Those $5+ million are the ones, more often then not, that cripple a franchise.

I have said it once, I have said it twice, and I will say it again, I would take KMart at the max long before I would take any of these guys at the projected values of the deals they have been offered.

I watched Hedo play with the Kings, and from seeing him play, I wasn't too impressed. His nice outside jumpshot was plagued with inconsistency and he lacked the aggressiveness to take it to the rim. I feel hedo is a great 6 man, but I'm not to high on hedo as a starter.