• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Whatever happened to QRich and Jax?

Diesel

Make things right. He should have been a Hawk from day 1. He is an above average shooter with top flight scoring ability and is one of the premier rebounders among SGs in the league. I think that for whatever reason he is highly undervalued across the league and I hope that we can find a way that is economically efficient to pair he and JT. I love the potential of Childress' game, but I wouldnt turn down QRich to game on a rookie becoming our future SG just yet.

Honestly if we could come out of this offseason with re-signing Jax and just inking QRich and Swift I would be thrilled. I would give up 15 mil of this years cap space for those 3 guys combined.........wouldnt most of you? I know for a fact I would be happy with taking a 3some like that over K-Mart any day of the week.

• Admin

The thing I don't like about QRich is that he is not a ball handler. Once again we will be limited to JT carrying the ball. I would like for us to get another multideminsional player with size to pair with JT back there like Manu, Sura or Crawford.

Based on recent contract signings all of those guys are going to get $40+ million contracts. I wouldn't want both Jackson and QRich, one or the other and then let the other wing position sort itself out between Childress/Diaw/Smith/Smith.

I still think the greatest need is at power forward and center. Center can probably be taken care of inexpensively with Pryz, Collier or the like. Power forward may be the place to spend the dollars, whether that be Kmart, Swift or Thomas.