• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What will we do with all these small forwards?

Blunt91

Chris Crawford, Boris Diaw, Josh Smith, Donta Smith and now Al Harrington. It's about time Chris Crawford moved on, the problem is he would only be worth a future 2ndround pick if we traded him. I hope Billy Knight sorts out this mess some how.

I agree there is a log jam however Donte Smith, Boris Diaw and Josh Smith can play 3 positions. Al can play both forward positions.

That is Billy Knights philosophy is to have multi-positional players that makes the team very versatile and a nightmare for other teams to matchup. Most of his players can play multiple positions.

Billy Knight is the man!!!

Maybe Knight will try to play Harrington at powerforward sparingly. If Knight could fined equal value for Jason Terry he would trade him likely along with Chris Crawford or Hendu. Looks like we need Henderson more than Crawford because he is the only PF we have.

I assume that since David Anderson isn't on our summer team he wont be around next year but maybe it was an Olympic thing or something?

If we cant pick up Kenyon then it wouldnt surprise me to see Harrington, Crawford, and even Josh or Diaw getting time at PF. I really see Hansen being a likely player to lose the most PT. I hope Coach Woodson teaches Diaw how to play more of a running game and occasionally we see four of our swingmen on the court together, with a center/rebounder like Pryz as the fifth man.

David Anderson is playing for Australia at the Olympics. That will be his best chance to impress the Hawks and earn a roster spot. Even better for him is that Australia's starting center Chris Anstey is out injured and they decided not to give Luke Schenscher an Olympic jersey so there should be plenty of opportunity for him to show what he can do. Having said that, he is unfortunately not the type of big man we need. He is a run and jump player rather than a banger. Still, lets see what he can do...