We're gonna suck next year

NYHawk

what's really "interesting" is the number of moves he has made...it just seems like it's a little here, a little there...but look at the team, right now, we have trotting out...

also, recall that Donta Smith and Ivey have yet to be signed (right)?

When I said the that the Hawks roster was "as talented" as the bucks I was refering mostly to talent/potential not so much current production. Yes the Bucks are stronger now because of their players are more advanced than the Hawks because of all the youth. The point is though, that we have some very promising young players that, in a year or two, could leap frog the Hawks over the Bucks.

The Bucks played hard and have some good players - but where is the upside? Time will tell. I am not expecting to make the playoffs this year but I think the Hawks are laying a foundation with more upside then a team like the Bucks.

The Bucks upside is in guys like TJ Ford (depending on his health), and Desmond Mason. Mason put up good numbers when he played 35 minutes or more. In the month of April he averaged 20 points and shot 48% from the field, in 39 minutes per game. If people can say K-Mart will improve at the age of 26, I'm sure Mason (a very gifted athlete) can also improve at the age of 26.

I agree, the Hawks have a lot of talented pieces, but the Bucks aren't exactly geezer's out there. lol

TROUBLEMAN