• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dominique calls Al Harrington.........

KB21

......"the best post-up small forward in the game."

That was from an AJC article. I caught the last part of Dominique's interview with 680 The Fan today, but I didn't catch enough to hear him talk about Harrington.

I heard him repeat that in today's interview with Buck Balou on 680 the Fan, KB. Dominique also said that to describe Harrington's game, although he is a "new style " player, you think Nique himself and Mark Aquirre. Not too shabby. He said that this guy will be a leader, will get in the face of players on the court, and is one of the hardest working players in the game, which allows that oncourt leadership to take place because other players respect him.

This is an excellent pickup. This is a nice piece to build with, I think with him we are accelerating our rebuilding process.

Yes for example when we play the Heat we need our center to hit the midrange J so Shaq can possibly be pulled out of the lane, so then Harrington could go to work in the post against Haslem or somebody. Rebraca is a guy that can do that when healthy and of course Collier is another guy also, I think that is why Knight signed him despite his lack of certain skills Knight desires most in his players.