• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

East vs. West- Who has the power now?

OGRat

The Western conference is still much deeper than the East. The East has Detroit, Indiana and now Miami, after that who makes the playoffs is guesswork. The west still has legit contenders San Antonio, Minn., and Sactown, plus legit playoff teams like Dallas, Denver, Utah, Houston, Memphis.

But it is starting to even out!

oh yeah, depth is stil out west. East is, perhaps, more entertaining if you like small ball..though the power is shifting (again) with Shaq's placement back in the East. Eastern teams will now be forced to upgrade more quickly and inside in order to combat the Indy's Detroit's and Miami...

one thing's for certain...this offseason is far from over. I'm still anxiously awaiting the trade of Mo Taylor to somewhere, what the Kings/Vlade are going to do...and where Antoine Walker will move. Not to mention Crawford, Swift, etc...

it ain't over yet.

dont forget, MCGRADY!

I say that its starting to get more even but the western teams still have more depth...

the EAST is still weak when it comes to BIG MEN. Other than SHAQ/ONEAL/and maybe Magloire?, the east still lacks talented PF and Centers.

however, i dont think the WESTERN teams will dominate the Win-Loss records like last year (atleast not dominate to that degree)... it was crazy, teams over .500 couldnt make the playoffs in the WEST.

the 3rd worst WEST team had 0.451 % win-loss record (which is good enuf to make the playoffs in the EAST)

however, this year- it should be more EVEN... w/ the ALIGNMENT of the divisions. Teams like Dallas will play teams that play .600+ ball on a regular basis, so that should bring their win-loss record down a little.

Quote:

the EAST is still weak when it comes to BIG MEN. Other than SHAQ/ONEAL/and maybe Magloire?, the east still lacks talented PF and Centers.

Magloire is now in the Western Conference. The East has Shaq, J O'Neal, Ben Wallace, possibly Rasheed, and hopefully a couple of the youngsters (Kwame, Curry, Okafor, Howard, or Chandler) will step up.

I believe the West is still more talented, but the difference is the East has a couple of teams (Pacers, Pistons, possibly the Heat) that can compete or win the NBA championship.

TROUBLEMAN