• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What exactly is Al Harrington...?

Diesel

• Premium Member

We have him for a short term.

The pundits suggest that J-Smooth will be either a 3 or 4.. The same position that we have Lil Al playing.

There's also Diaw or Skitta who can come in and play Sf.

My question. Is Harrington merely a transitional player until J-Smooth becomes what he will be or is he a big part of our future?

I have heard a lot of talk, but I don't think I have heard Harrington and building block in the same breath from the people who count?

Is this just BK building up Harrington's worth and looking to trade him by Next year for a "profit".

Billy told me that he sees Harrington as "definately being here beyond his current deal," so he is verbally committed to Al as far as that goes.

Remember, he blurs the lines as far as positions on the court go. It's all about matchup, so I would expect that a Chill/Smooth/Al lineup would get out there together in Billy's world...

• Premium Member

6'9 250 with no conscience in shooting and decent rebounding. J-Smooth is what 6'9 230 with lefty game. J-Chill is looking like Mr. Versatility.

Really, if you put J-Chill up to Diaw, what is the difference? I think J-Chill has the better offense.

But what will Al Be?

J-Walker says 1/2 of the best forward duo 2007-2011?

I would like that. They would have to contend with Artest/Oneal, Wallace/Wallace, Mello/Martin, Boozer/AK, Marion/Stoudamire, Randolph/Woods, and James/Gooden... Amoung others...

But I would have to believe that Al will be the offense this year and next year we will find a new source of offensive firepower...

I believe that If we get the right PG and with good development, J-Smooth will eclipse everybody.

• 1 year later...