Chill

JT

or

Pryz

Swift

Harrington

Chill

JT

I like those lineups and I do beleive BK has a contengency plan as well. Maybe this is it.

Mihm

Harrington

Diaw

Chill

JT

or

Mihm

Skita

Harrington

Chill

JT

I really believe that if we miss out on Damp and Swift, we will go after Mihm. He would be cheap with possible upside; and if he does not pan out as a great starter, he is at least a decent player.

Any of these four lineups give our rookies plenty of playing time w/o putting them in a position to have to perform. Who knows, Josh could very well be starting over Chill by the end of the season.

Or both Josh and Chill are getting starter type minutes along with Diaw by season end. I think we have some great young talent in Chill, Josh, and Diaw and there is no telling how much those three will be contributing by the end of the season.

Our 2nd team with a couple of those guys on it could be just as much fun to watch as the 1st team.

Barry is still a solid player but he is getting older and his value is not what it once was. In addition, I think he knows what his value is now and his expectations are not that high. I took this quote from an article in today's Sacramento Bee:

Quote:

Now what? Do the Kings bring back Jon Barry, the guard who is puzzled the Nuggets haven't seriously pursued him?
Barry, who made $3 million last season, has said he would play for the veteran minimum of $1.1 million

Sounds to me like Barry knows he is not going to get any offers much above the vet minimum.