• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can we get Crawford now. Realistically.

jerrywest

He's a career 38% shooter. He has not proven to me that he is a capable starting caliber player in the NBA. He may have potential, but the contract numbers that are being thrown out there for him are entirely too much. Six years, $55 million for a career 38% shooter!!

No thanks. Let New York saddle themselves with another contract they will not be able to move.

Quote:

He's a career 38% shooter. He has not proven to me that he is a capable starting caliber player in the NBA. He may have potential, but the contract numbers that are being thrown out there for him are entirely too much. Six years, $55 million for a career 38% shooter!!

I guess the extra 3% that Antoine shoots is worth another $5M/season. Obviously we are finishing a bad contract, and the Knicks will be beginning one, but shooting percentage isn't the "be-all-and-end-all". let's hope so at least, as SOMEBODY's rebounding numbers are due to go up this year.

the only solace I'm taking in Walker is that he and Harrington are interchangeable on the opposite ends of the court. I have problems with figuring out who's going to be the 3 and who's going to be the 4...but I'm hoping that it works out. I'll be convinced after seeing the finished project...but wait to see how it works before truly getting worked up