• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

No more Jameer Nelson trade proposals, please

Final_quest

Diesel,

I would like to respectfully and kindly ask you to NEVER post another Jameer Nelson trade proposal. I admire your passion for wanting one specific player that the Hawks will never acquire, but the reality is what it is. If you want you can post proposals for bringing Jordan out of retirement, proposals for bringing JT back to Atlanta, ideas for signing next years free agents, but NEVER post another Jameer Nelson trade.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

A guy who does not want to waste his time and critical thinking skills cool.gif

Frankly, I'd rather see Hawks trade proposals and analysis in the forum set up for, well, Hawks trade proposals and analysis.

(hawksquawk forums homepage:

Trade Central

Hawks trade proposals and analysis)

Me too.....I have been saying that for months. With all due respect lets put the FANTASY trade proposals on another forum.

You guys are wasting time talking about fantasy trades that will never ever happen!!

Why do guys waste so much time talking about fantasy trades is a mystery to me. Lets deal with reality and what is taking place FOR REAL.

In other words....Let keep it REAL!! Lets put real dicussion material on this forum and take the fantasy stuff to the Trade Central forum.

Precisely. As much as I'd like to trade this bowl of 'country ham with red eye gravy' instant grits for Lindsay Lohan, it's not going to happen.

i too requested that trade proposals be put under the trade forum...quite some time ago. but it was ignored by the public, with sentiments "there's not enough going on right now to have to do that, we'll do it again when it's appropriate"

this was before the draft. it's now far past that.

I'm in.

While I may or may not agree with any post its not like there is so much activity here that it makes a difference. I think as long as its basketball/Hawks related it is entirely ok..If you guys are so burdened by reading trade posts....THEN DON"T READ THEM!!!!!!!