• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Walker's gonna go talk sense into Dampier

Nicholasp27

Personally I'm not sure if Walker is here to stay. No way we would have traded for him if he had three years left on his contract. I think Knight acquired him to do a little buy low sell high. SJax was similar. If Walker is our #1 option and plays reasonably well he will have good numbers. His trade value is going to be great by midseason or by the end of next season.

However he still might stay as a Hawk. Just think about Detroit and Sheed. I don't think they were banking on Wallace staying around, but it worked like oil and fire. If Walker and Harrington develop great chemistry who knows? BK might want to resign Walker.

Most likely Walker will not be a Hawk next year and get traded either midseason or during free agency. Who cares? Look what we got for Jax. I'm looking for another good deal from a team that has an odd man out.

Sometimes you put yourself out there so badly that you just want to crawl up under a rock and hide. I believe this is where Damp is right now. He looks like a total idot. BK is really being nice to him by keeping his offer on the table. You think Damp will take the MLE from Indy? I don't simply because the man is searching for more money!!!! Our offer is the best he gets. Damp has egg all over his face. What a circus this has been.

Quote:

Is Walker going to give him some of his 14 million this years?

Walker wants Dampier

Jermaine O'Neal wants Dampier

If both teams are willing to pay, which player do you think we aquire their man?

PACERS, by far!!

???

Hawks are the only team who can offer over the MLE...if Damp was willing to play for the MLE, he'd have signed somewhere by now...Hawks will get him because we will pay more than the MLE, although less than he wants

Walker wouldn't have to give Damp some of his money, but O'Neal would...