• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rumors has it that Dickau Might be released

JTFan31

Now if that rumor is true, should we pick him up. Us needing a PG and all, and mostly all of you wanted to bench JT over Dickau, I think right now he will be a great pickup for us. He is young, he can run the point and he can shoot the 3 ball. If Dickau is released, Hawks should pick him up, and maybe thats why Anderson hasn't been signed yet.

Dickau was traded in that deal with Reef and Theo, because he was a throw in, not because he was unwanted.

Signing Dickau after he is released would be a great pickup, and Dicky wants that starting chance, and he will have it here.

Billy is not going to bring Dickau back to Atlanta. He is not trying to bring in any of the old regime players back.

I am not sure he even wants Kenny Anderson. It is taking them a long time to iron out a deal.

That is one thing about Billy.....You absolutely have no idea what he doing until it is done.

Well according to Jaywalker's article it states that we can't sign a player or player's to a minimum deal until we have used up the majority of our capspace. This explains why Royal Ivey and Donta Smith haven't been signed yet. IT will probably be late September if and when the two get a deal. You can also bet that if we plan to bring in a older player like a Steve Smith or Kevin Willis it will be at the last minute. BTW Dan isn't starting material. Dickau would be the 3rd rotation pointguard on a team because he lacks lateral quickness to guard anyone. I will give him one credit in that he does have good court vision.