• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What will happen with Ivey & D. Smith

yak54

we haven't signed them to anything...it's hard to say, if forced, who i'd want more...know dante has more upside...but we need a part0time pg type guy too...and Ivey is that, and a winner too...don't think childress is capable of it (skill wise/skil set), and don't think diaw is capable speed, NBA-wise (or certainly not yet).

sign another big man and we have one roster spot left...right?

Donte Smith is a keeper! He showed me a lot of potential in the Summer League and people forget he was suppose to be a late 1st round pick.

A lot of people disagree with me on my asssessment of Ivey on the other hand. I personally didn't like Ivey's game in college and I wasn't all that impressed in Summer League even though honestly he wasn't bad. I think he is the odd man out with Anderson and Delk.

Donte is much more versatile at several positions, so he may make the roster.

I also see Ivey out of this. Donta is a keeper, because he can shoot the rock, very ahletic, good defender and great ball handling skills and he is 6'6. Dont know if he will get playing time this year, but it will all depend on what he does in training camp, actually for all that matter it depends what Ivey does also. If Ivey does good, he might start the year on IL.