• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kobe looked damn good last night

chillzatl

hmmm. he shot like [censored] but found other ways to get his team involved. go figure. did you see him conferencing with Odom on the sideline once the game was iced? what about that blocked shot (when three other teammates were further downcourt than he at the start)?

funny how most 'predict' that Denver, a playoff team last year, were most improved in the offseason....and yet they lost to Kobe and crew (who most predicted outside looking in) on the first night (and Lakers without Vlade).

oh yeah, and DerMARR looked ok last night...might even get more burn now that Voshon Leonard is out for the season.

I agree. And he still scored 24 pts.

All these projections of the Lakers missing the playoffs are offbase. People forget Caron Butler and Odom's talent. Mihm is surprising me, but can he keep it up.

Where is Brian Grant? Will he eventually contribute?

I'm not sure where Grant is. But with he and Vlade, and Mihm showing something last ngith...they're not the 'small' team that everyone is makign them out to be.

plus Karl Malone has reportedly said taht he's only coming back if his knee is 100% ~ but if he does, he said he's only coming back to the Lakers, as that's where he signed, and he's a mnan of his word...

I'm not convinced that it was a matter of the Lakers being awesome so much as the Nuggets being crap. I mean, it could be some of both, but the Nuggets looked horrible. I hate Carmelo's game and Kenyon Martin should be ecstatic that he conned Denver into signing him for the max. And now Voshon is out, possibly for the whole year. I'm glad Denver got exposed this early, and their "best frontcourt in the West" was dominated by Chris Mihm.

talk about an underrated player. AK47. he does much more for the team than just putting up good stats. 8 BLOCKS from the SF spot! some of it was right at KOBE.

looks like, AK and BOOZER play well together. no superstars on the team- reminds me of some other team in the EAST that recently won the NBA championship.