I'll be in Phoenix tonight.

atlfaninAZ

• Moderators

I'm hoping J Smith gets some good minutes. And I hope Diaw does some scoring. If Diaw gets extended minutes and doesn't score at all then we're in trouble. I think we'll be seeing a lot of Barry.

I looking to see who's going to fill the void at center.

I'm want to see how we react if we have trouble scoring and after turnovers. Want to see if we bust our tails in transition or do we hang heads, loaf and get ran to death and out of Phoenix.

Also, I expect that most of our O will run through Toine and Al in the post...wonder if PHX will play us straight up and if not can we make shots and cuts to beat double teams.

I would love to see some pick and roll with Kenny and Toine.

Most of all, I need to see effort.

hmm. somehow I get the feeling that 'running' with the Hawks will be a lot tougher than the half court game against them. with Childress' boarding ability, Barry's all round game, Smith's athleticism...

better off grinding us down, cause we'll make mistakes.

look for how the team plays when KA is off the floor....

I don't think the Hawks will win necessarily, but I think the Hawks match up pretty well against the Suns because the Suns do not have a center that can take advantage of our weak interior defense. Also, Nash is not a great defender at the point so Kenny Anderson should not have a problem getting the Hawks into their sets. Also, the Hawks have the athletes now to run up and down the court.