• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This is ganna sound crazy, but...

ATownStomp

I love our chances of being a serious playoff contender this season. What I saw in the beginning and end of our first game against the Suns really suprised me. If Coach Woodson is as good as everyone says he is, I feel he can find the right rotation to use, and get the team to start to gel on the floor. It's just a matter of when.

Sorry to bare that news, but this team is not going to make the playoffs this year. They will have a chance to make it next year if they get the right players in FA and draft right in the lottery, but not this year. This is a year to develop the young talent we have on this team into a cohesive group. Playoff bound.....NO. Talented but young.....YES.

This Hawks team has a better chance of getting the most lottery balls than making the playoffs this year, which in reality is a wonderful thing!

I'm looking forward to seeing our young guys grow, what deals we can make around the deadline, and watching plenty of college basketball to see who we should pick in next year's draft. Wins and losses shouldn't concern you this year, otherwise you will be highly disappointed for the most part.

Don't give up though, sometimes you have to take a step back in order to jump forward in the future. Just ask the fans of Denver and Cleveland if that horrible year before Carmelo and LeBron was worth it.