• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Well Josh Smith swatted Kobe!!!

Admin

It was a pretty sweet block. Smooth has looked awesome tonight. Childress is also looking really good and has had the assignment of guarding Kobe so he has done pretty well. What is killing us tonight again is rebounding, we are being dominated in the paint and wow Mihm seems to have really come into his own this year.

Also, for the first time, we are seeing Ivey play and I tell you what, this guy might be our future point. He plays good D and has a nice jumper and isnt afraid to take it.

We are getting beaten by 17 in the 4th right now, but I have seem some good progress tonight from the last 2 games.

Yep, very sweet block and he was just inches away from a second block on Kobe. I love watching Smith play just to watch his raw skills (something we have not had here in a while). While there have been a few posts about Ivey, I am surprised there has not been more talk about him. What impressed me the most was how immediately ready he was to play as soon as he came off the pine. Long pointed out the Ivey must have really been into the game while on the bench to be able to contribute so quickly. I can't put my finger on it but Ivey has the look of a future longtime NBA player. He clearly performed much better at the point that Diaw has at any time so far this year. IMO the Diaw at point experiment should end. Let Diaw fight for minutes at the 2 and 3 spots instead. Ivey clearly deserves more minutes at the 1 spot.