• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Best young player in the game today

Admin

Who would you guys consider that to be? Personally I am torn between Dwayne Wade and Amare Stoudemire. I know that everyone is in love with Lebron and Carmelo, but I dont think that I would take either of them over Wade or Amare.

Seems to me that Wade has the potential to develope into a DOMINATING type of player like Jordan used to be. Someone that you knew was going to have the ball with the game on the line and he would dare you to try and stop him...and nobody could. That is the type of player I see Wade quickly becoming.

Amare is without a doubt the best young big in the country. He has incredible size and he is what, 20 years old? I read an article in Maxim where he is tired of not getting the recognition that Lebron and Carmelo gets and he believes it is because he is so big and strong that people forget he is still a kid.

• Premium Member

I love watching that kid play. I had my doubts about Miami, but if Shaq can stay healthy...he and Wade are going to be hard to beat. Very hard.

I hope Cleveland gets their act together, because I can just IMAGINE the duels between LBJ and Flash.

im going w/ LeBron.

The guy is FRANCHISE material. he put up rookie stats that are only matched with oscar robertson and michael jordan. the guy is the complete package, and he gets his teammates involved. the guy wants to win BAD and is willing to share the ball to get that W.

Carmelo, i cant put him in the same category as LeBron. the guy is too selfish. theres a reason why Larry Brown didnt play him much. whoever said hes "a more athletic Glenn Robinson" was RIGHT. the guy will post up great stats over his career and will go to the allstar games here and there.

Wade, i like him more than Carmelo. i think he has the QUICKEST/FASTEST first step in the NBA. u blink for 1 second, and hes at the rim w/ 2 steps. i would love to see how he progesses in year 2. if he develops a consistant jumpshot, hes going to be VERY DANGEROUS out there. Shaq has his perfect teammate (a kobe bryant w/o the feud).

i like Stoudemire and yes i think hes underrated. however, hes no garnett. but then again, who is? stoudemire is darius miles + (the hardwork + desire) to get better.