• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My Moves to help the team

capstone21

• Admin

I don't think we should be trading for a big star instead look to multiple players that will add chemistry and depth.

Here is a trade I propose at midseason:

Walker/Diaw 1st rounder

to Memphis for

Lo Wright/Miller/Battier.

This will free up their log jam at the sf/sg positions. Miller is not getting any PT and Diaw will make up for Battier since they have Posey and Wells. They want to get rid of Wright's contract and it opens up for Swift at center. This also gives them a solid player in Walker who can help in their playoff push and give them a ton of cap space at the end of the season.

It gives us a solid guy who can play sg/pg and sf in Miller, a backup PF/C in Wright and Battier gives us defence, effort and depth.

In the offseason draft Chris Paul and sign Marko Jaric and Samual Dam(whatever his name).

Team:

PG: Chris Paul/Marko Jaric

SG: Mike Miller/Josh Childress

SF: Shane Battier/Josh Smith

PF: Al Harrington/Lo Wright

C: Samual D./Collier/Peja

Deep team that should have some good chemistry with us having players that will accept their roles and give effort on D. It is more along the Denver/Utah model then trying to go out and get one star player.

I think that trade is good for depth but the Hawks are left without a legit number 2 scorer. Depth would be good but I wouldn't do it if it eats up all of the teams cap room. I rather make a trade that lands a legit center or point guard because I think we have some home grown talent that will provide good depth at the wing spots in years to come. Dalembert is going to be a pricey addition to whichever team signs him so I would not want to put all my eggs in that basket.